STONY LAKE PROJECT
Located within the Cape Ray/ Valentine Lake structural trend in Central Newfoundland
Project covers 13,025 ha and 27 kilometers of favorable trend between Sokoman’s Moosehead discovery to the northeast and Marathon's Valentine Lake deposit to the southwest.
2019 GEOPHYSICAL SURVEY
2019 MINERALIZED ZONES
The Stony Lake Project is contiguous to and covers the southwest extension of Sokoman Mineral’s Moosehead high-grade gold discovery. It also lies North East of Marathon’s Valentine Lake Deposit and West of New Found Gold’s Queensway discovery.
- indicates gold potential in this portion of Newfoundland
- classified as orogenic style gold setting
- intersections of high-grade gold mineralization
Selected Drilling Results
- Sokoman; MH-18-01 returned 11.9 m of 44.96 g/t Au (news release July 24, 2017), MH-20-86 returned 4.70 m of 18.60 g/t Au (news release July 15, 2020) MH-18-08 returned 1.05 m of 207.1 g/t Au from 8.50 m to 9.55 m and 2.28 m of 42.36 g/t Au from 33.07 to 35.35 m (Sokoman news release Aug. 28, 2018)
- New Found Gold NFGC-19-01 returned 92.9 g/t Au over 19 m incl. 285.29 g/t Au over 6 m (corp. presentation 2020)
- Marathon Gold; VL-20-823 returned 3.33 g/t Au over 120.0 m incld. 11.83 g/t Au over 10 m (news release July 2020)REGIONAL DISCOVERIES9
* The gold mineralization on the Moosehead property may not be indicative of the gold mineralization on the Stony Lake property